Sunday, July 29, 2007

the first post.

To answer the question posed by the title to this blog, perhaps it is strange that my inner monologue isn't my voice, but is Zach Braff's, like the narration of the TV show Scrubs. I watch the show WAY too much, so now the ol' Braffster is the voice of my brain. I don't find that weird at all, but some might think different.

There probably won't be very much going on in this blog, because there isn't much going on with me right now. But, I'll do my damnedest to make it interesting; perhaps by throwing in an original joke in here and there?

I've been seeing some car ads saying '...with push-button start, the new Lexus LX350...' and I think that is one of the crappiest inventions ever. Wait, now I have to turn the key THEN push this damned button?! Thanks for giving me something else to do just to start my car asshole. How about we put buttons on other things that don't need buttons? So the next time I need some water I have to turn the faucet on then push a frigging button.

No comments: